Submission, Peer-Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind peer review process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review. The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- Upon payment, the paper will undergo copy editing and galley proof is sent to the corresponding author for final correction (if any)
- Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
One hard copy of the published journal (Print) will be made available to only the corresponding author while other authors get a concessionary price.
Article Submission Guide
Editorial Communications, books and periodicals for reviews should be sent to The Editor, Nigerian Journal of Economic and Social Studies portal. Authors should register on the portal and make submissions.
Manuscripts should be submitted in triplicate, typed, double-spaced, and on one side of good paper. All footnotes and references should be listed at the bottom of each page, or consecutively in separate pages or at the end of the article. Each paper must include an abstract or summary of between 150-200 words.
Maps, diagrams and other illustration should be drawn on high quality tracing paper submitted exactly as they will appear when published